Up to £28000.00 per annum + + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident, self-motivated and analytical Production Planner to join a well-established manufacturing company based in Eastleigh. You will be responsible for scheduling the running of the production department to meet customers deliveries and the Management Plan requirements.
Main responsibilities of the Production Planner:
- Producing production plans and daily schedules for machine operations using SAP and Production Planning scheduling tools (POMS)
- Working closely with the Raw Materials department to ensure timely delivery to the shop floor
- Liaise with the Commercial Department with regards to customer order status
- Analysing complex production schedule situations
- Analyse demand for stock and maintain stock levels
- Maximise efficiency by developing and implementing improvement activities
- Attend daily production meetings and present current status of orders on the shop floor
Qualifications and experience of the Production Planner:
- Minimum 2 years' experience working as a Production Planner or in a similar role
- Minimum 2 years' experience working within a manufacturing company
- You must be a highly organised, self-motivated, analytical individual
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong data entry - IT skills - MS Office
- Working knowledge of Excel and SAP is preferred but not essential
Salary: Up to £28,000pa.
Job Type: Permanent
This position would suit someone with experience as a Production Planner, Material Planner, Manufacturing Planner, Operations Planner, Production Control Planner, Order Planner, Line Planner, Scheduler.