£24000 - £27000 per annum + Additional benefits
A brilliant opportunity to join the purchasing and supply chain team within a world-leading manufacturing and engineering business operating globally. This role is based in Milton Keynes on a hybrid basis and is an ideal position for a professional with some purchasing experience looking for the next step in their career. The salary on offer is very competitive and comes with a range of fantastic benefits.
Successful candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or supply chain in a Purchasing Administration role or similar.
Role responsibilities of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Raising purchase orders and expediting
- Monitoring supplier performance and taking action when suppliers underperform
- Managing the supplier order books
- Overseeing requests for quotation
- Supporting the wider purchasing and materials team
Personal specification of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Self-motivated individual
- Ability to provide exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Able to build effective supplier relationships
- Innovative and adaptable professional who thrives in an ever-changing environment
This position will be suited to you if you have previously held a role as a: Purchasing Administrator, Purchasing Controller, Supply Chain Administrator, Supply Chain Controller, or similar, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
If this role looks of interest to you and you meet the above specification, I would love to hear from you so please do apply or contact me with any questions.