Up to £25000.00 per annum
Purchasing Administrator - Telford
A fantastic long-term opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Administrator to join an iconic manufacturer based in Telford. With a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 this role would be perfect for someone who wants and stable and varied administration position for the long term.
They are looking for someone who has experience as a Purchasing Administrator or a Purchasing Coordinator or someone who has worked as Purchasing Support.
Role responsibilities of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Keep updated quotation log
- Send quotation pack to vendors
- Create quotation pack
- Print drawings
- Chase quotation responses
- Send orders to vendors
- Control and manage stationery
- Source new vendors with support of buyers
- Mailshots out to vendors
- NPI - support create first build BOM download
- support in vendor meetings
- General Office Admin Duties
Person Specification of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Strong Administration and Organisation
- Experience in Purchasing ideally in a manufacturing environment.
Up to £25,000 + Company Benefits Package
Working Hours & Benefits
- Monday to Thursday - 8.00 am to 17.15 pm, Friday - 8.00 am to 11.50
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Holiday
This role will be perfect for someone who has experience as a Purchasing Administrator or a Purchasing Coordinator or someone who has worked as Purchasing Support.
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities!