£28000 - £30000 per annum
Purchasing Assistant - 6 Month FTC
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, for a Purchasing Assistant to join an innovative Automotive Manufacturer based in Oxfordshire on a 6 Month FTC. The salary is between £25,000 to £30,000 and offers great benefits and provides a flexible and fun working environment!
Candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement and ideally would have been a Junior Buyer, Purchasing Administrator or an Assistant Buyer.
Role responsibilities of the Purchasing Assistant are:
- Assisting with the smooth running of the Purchasing Department.
- Creation of Purchase Orders on behalf of the Buyers.
- Supporting the purchase of indirect goods such as equipment and office supplies
- Issuing RFIs to potential new production suppliers.
- Maintaining vendors on the system including creating new vendors and keeping documents up to date.
- Following up on orders and delivery dates on a regular basis .
- Dealing with accounts queries on supplier invoices.
- Providing exceptional customer service to key internal and external departments.
- Additional purchasing related reporting and administration as required.
Person Specification of the Purchasing Assistant:
- Previous experience in manufacturing, ideally in purchasing, procurement, or supply chain.
- IT literate
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under pressure.
£25,000 - £30,000
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within purchasing or procurement as a junior buyer, procurement and supply chain administration, assistant buyer, purchasing assistant.