Up to £20000.00 per annum
Purchasing and Stock Administrator
I have an opportunity for a Stock Administrator to join a growing manufacturing company near Tamworth. The role would be managing stock flow within the business and would be ideal for someone with experience within a Purchaisng and Supply Chain and Stock/Inventory environment who wants to develop their career in this area.
This role would be best suited to a Supply Chain Administrator, Procurement & Supply Chain Graduate, Purchasing Administrator, Stock Controller, Supply Chain Administrator, Inventory Planner, Inventory Coordinator, Junior Buyer, Supply Chain Planner or a Supply Chain Coordinator.
Key Responsibilities of the Stock Administrator:
- Ordering Stock and ensuring timely delivery by monitoring orders
- Administration of inbound deliveries
- Chasing and Expediting late orders with Suppliers
- Monitoring of stock levels and availabilities
- Relationship Building with suppliers to improve deliveries and service
Personal Specification of the Purchaisng and Stock Administrator:
- Strong MRP/Excel Experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Up to £20,000
Supply Chain Administrator, Procurement & Supply Chain Graduate, Purchasing Administrator, Stock Controller, Supply Chain Administrator, Inventory Planner, Inventory Coordinator, Junior Buyer, Supply Chain Planner or a Supply Chain Coordinator
Should you not hear anything from us regarding your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful! Please don't get disheartened and please keep checking the Butler Ross website for any other opportunities. All our live jobs are listed on our website.