£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Butler Ross have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing and Supply Chain Planner to join a fast paced manufacturing and distribution company based in Tamworth, they are a well established and busy team who are looking for a new planner to join them and grow into the role, they are happy to either train the right candidate up or hire someone who will be able to hit the ground running.
Duties of the Purchasing and Supply Chain Planner
- Monitor stock levels and place purchase orders with suppliers.
- Expedite orders and stock inline with business requirements.
- Order raw materials in the UK and organise the shipments to supplier and manufacturers in Asia.
- Update system with stock levels and stock arrivals.
- Communicate with various internal teams including Customer Service and Sales team.
Experience required of the Purchasing and Supply Chain Planner
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent additional to detail, the ability to work accurately in a high pressured environment.
- A great level of enthusiasm and keen to learn and develop.
- Good Excel skills and ideally experience with purchasing systems such as ERP, MRP, Sage or SAP.
This role will be based in their Tamworth office and will have a salary of between £21,000 and £23,000.