£35000 - £40000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Manager to join a global manufacturing business based in Sutton with an excellent salary up to £40,000. The Procurement position has been created due to business growth and recent acquisitions. The Purchasing Manager will sit within a small Purchasing Department, alongside planning and supply chain.
Candidates will have previous experience of purchasing internationally, as they are now entering challenging international times, at a Buyer or Senior Buyer level and be keen to progress in their career.
Role responsibilities of the Buyer include:
- Purchasing of materials internationally, including China, Eastern Europe and throughout the EU.
- Take direct Buying responsibilities and assist with defining sources and implementation.
- Negotiation and development supporting head of procurement.
- Contract development, working with Purchasing Manager and Head of Procurement.
- Direct sourcing responsible for several categories, support and lead full strategic sourcing cycle.
- Work with supplies to provide 6 monthly forecasts on bi-monthly basis.
Person Specification of the Buyer:
- Previous experience working within a fast-moving environment.
- Experience buying at an international level.
- Excellent negotiation skills and persuasions skills.
- Driven and desire to succeed, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
Up to £40k
This role will suit you if you have held a role within Procurement or Purchasing as a Buyer, Senior Buyer, Purchasing Lead, Category Buyer or Procurement Lead.
Should you not hear anything from us regarding your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful. Please don't get disheartened and please keep checking the Butler Ross website for any other opportunities. All our live jobs are listed on our website.