Up to £23000 per annum
12 months ago
Purchasing Systems Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a purchasing systems administrator to join this public sector organisation based in Poole. They are looking for someone with strong administration and data manipulation skills and with experience of data entry, data management, maintenance of systems both electronic and paper-based.
Main responsibilities for the Procurement Systems Administrator
- Undertakes effective day-to-day operational administration of procurement systems to ensure delivery of time critical services to clinical and non-clinical areas in support of front line patient care.
- Provides timely response to stakeholder queries and provides highest quality customer care/service.
- Reporting to the Senior Category Manager provides detailed analyses of spend and product data, as directed, which supports and addresses stakeholder requirements.
- Identifies, recommends and, as directed, develops service improvement opportunities that support improved customer and patient services cost effectively.
- As directed, provides statistical information and analysis of data from procurement systems and applications to inform Commercial Services activities and stakeholder requirements.
- As directed, provides appropriate procurement systems training and support which meets the needs of stakeholders Actively promotes and supports team working and customer care in the department, is approachable, helpful and understanding with colleagues both internal and external.
Skills & Experience required of the Purchasing Assistant/Buyer
- Good keyboard skills with intermediate ability of computer applications such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to deal especially with regards to data input.
- Previous experience in development and maintenance of systems both electronic and paper-based.
Salary up to £23,000
This role would be perfect for an Administrator or Data Entry Clerk or Analyst or Data Assistant or Procurement Analyst or P2P specialist or eProcurement Specialist