£40000 - £45000 per annum + Additional benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a driven Senior Export Control Officer to join a global defence business at an exciting time of company growth. The role will be joining the commercial and logistics team based in Bristol on a hybrid basis and is paying up to £45,000 dependent on experience alongside excellent additional benefits.
The successful candidate will have held a role within an Import/Export or Logistics team as an Export Coordinator, Export Officer or similar. You will ideally come from a defence background, although this is not essential as training will be provided. This is a great time to be joining this rapidly growing business unit with opportunities for development.
Role responsibilities of the Senior Export Control Officer:
- Submitting requests for export licences using SPIRE
- Leading export compliance across the business
- Managing export audit processes and ensuring adherence to these processes
- Developing and delivering export control training internally and advising on ITAR agreements
- Managing exports within the EU and globally
Personal specification of the Senior Export Control Officer:
- Motivated individual with a drive to grow and develop with the business
- Collaborative with the willingness to support within the wider team
- Strong work ethic and sense of initiative
- Good level of IT competence
- Excellent ability to provide attention to detail
If this role looks of interest to you and you meet the above specification, I would love to hear from you so please do apply or feel free to reach out with any questions.