£25000 - £27000 per annum
Senior Production Planner
A fantastic opportunity for a Production Planner has arisen, to join an iconic manufacturer based in Telford. With a salary of up to £27,000 this role would be perfect for someone wants to join a company who will support them with their career progression. They are looking for someone who has a similar role in production Planning, Production Coordination or Scheduling.
Candidates will have previous experience within Production planning, and ideally will have backgrounds in Production Planning or Supply Chain Planning.
Role responsibilities of the Production Planner:
- Coordinating the preparation of Operating Planning.
- Advising on schedule trends and proposing changes as necessary to meet both the Customer requirements and the company's objectives with regard to efficiency.
- Coordination of the daily schedules for the Assembly area, advising any deviation from the schedule and proposed recovery plans.
- Coordinate the daily work of the Production Planning department in-line with the company objectives.
- Control and Planning of promotion activities, ensuring the Quality, Cost and Delivery requirements are met.
- Issue of monthly reports to the Departmental Manager detailing achievement against schedule and results of monthly activities.
- Ensure that all areas have up to date Procedures and Training Manuals and that staff have received on the job training. Support 3 step check activities.
- Supervise, appraise and motivate a small team to meet the company's objectives.
- Assist in the running out of components effected by an ECN.
Person Specification of the Material Planner:
- Understanding of MRP.
- Computer Literate.
- Experience in working in a Production Planning Department.
- Experience of working in a high-volume manufacturing company.
Up to £27,000 + Company Benefits Package
Working Hours & Benefits
- Monday to Thursday - 8.00 am to 17.15 pm.
- Friday - 8.00 am to 11.50.
- Life Assurance.
- Health Care Cash Plan.
- Pension Scheme.
- 23 Days Holiday.
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within Production Planning, Scheduling, Forcasting and ideally will have backgrounds in Production Planning or Supply Chain Planning.