Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £35000 per annum + Company Laptop, Christmas Bonus
Senior Technical Buyer - Milton Keynes
Butler Ross have a fantastic Senior Purchasing opportunity for a Bespoke Motorsport company based in Milton Keynes. This role will be purchasing a wide variety of commodities, in a close-knit dynamic team working within a very niche and exciting industry sector.
This role would suit someone who has experience working in Purchasing as a Buyer, Senior Buyer, Strategic Buyer, Technical Buyer, Commodity Buyer, Category Buyer, NPD Buyer, NPI Buyer or Project Buyer.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Technical Buyer:
- Sourcing designed components which include a range of machined, fabricated, 3D printed, laser cut & composite parts.
- Working closely with the Design Team to source suitable suppliers, utilising drawings and CAD models to select relevant suppliers based on part requirement.
- Work with suppliers to ensure on time delivery to best price while considering quality.
- Developing suppliers base and new supplier onboarding
- Working closely with the Quality Team to react to any supplier quality concerns
- Work with the rest of the Supply Chain team to ensure Supplier Quality Assurance documentation is maintained.
- Mentorship of a Buyer, ensuring their workload is managed and sharing responsibilities.
Personal Specification of the Senior Technical Buyer:
- Experience in Motorsport, Automotive, Aerospace and Marine industries
- Experience with NPD, NPI and Project Buying is also desirable
- Negotiation Skills
- Supplier Development and Management experience
Up to £35,000
Working Hours & Benefits:
- 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday
- 20 Days Holiday
- Company Laptop
This role would suit a Senior Buyer, Category Buyer, Commodity Buyer, Technical Buyer, Strategic Buyer, Project Buyer, NPD Buyer, NPI Buyer or a Buyer
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities!