Up to £50000 per annum + Benefits
Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer vacancy available withing a market leading manufacturing company based in Oxford, due to business growth they are looking for an experienced SQE or SQA to come and join them and hit the ground running, this role has a high level of flexibility with working from home meaning you will only need to go into the office once or twice a week.
Duties of the SQA Engineer
- Leading supplier visits and audits, both in the UK and abroad.
- Working closely with various departments including Quality, Engineering, manufacturing and Programme Management to aid with supplier selection, new products and services.
- Leading implementation of Supplier Development activities to help continuous improvement.
- Carrying out supplier qualification assessments, including detailed on-site process audits.
- Dealing with specific non-conforming product containment incidents, identifying root causes, and ensuring rigorous problem resolution are met.
- Analysis and reporting of supplier quality incidents when they occur.
Experience required of the SQA Engineer
- Previous experience in a similar role in high volume highly regulated environment.
- Experience of auditing both internal and supplier processes.
- Knowledge of APQP and PPAP.
- Experience of supplier assessment and selection activities.
- UK Driving license and the willingness to travel.
- Able to work quickly and effectively in a multi-project environment.
Salary: Circa £50,000 + Package