Up to £30000.00 per annum
An exciting opportunity for a Supplier Account Manager to work with a leading manufacturing company, based in Southampton. Competitive Salary up to £30k + car allowance + excellent Incentive Scheme!
Key Responsibilities for the Supplier Account Manager:
- Manage all sales activities by maintaining a high level of customer service
- Demonstrate service through timely response on quotations, orders and scheduling of warehouse shipments
- Maintain lifts of prospects and new accounts to grow business
- Obtains service and inventory data to manage effective planning
- Prepare all reports on contacts, transactions and expenses
Person Specification for the Supplier Account Manager:
- Previous experience within a similar role, preferably in the commercial industry
- Highly motivated and able to work well within a team
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Excel Spreadsheets
- Establishes good relationships with both customers and staff
This role does include travel around the South and up to the Midlands meeting with suppliers often.
This role would suit you if you have worked as a; Supplier Account Manager, Supply Chain Planner, Customer Service Planner, Demand Planner, Master Scheduler
Should you not hear anything from us regarding your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful. Please don't get disheartened and please keep checking the Butler Ross website for any other opportunities. All our live jobs are listed on our website.