Up to £45000 per annum
Supplier Quality Engineer
Urgent requirement for a strong Supplier Quality Engineer from an Automotive background, to join an Automotive Manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire. This role will be picking up from a high-level project and carrying it through the launch phases.
This role would suit someone who has experience working in Supplier Quality as a Supplier Quality Engineer.
Key Responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Supplier approval for product launch and establishing and communicating Pre-production and production supplier requirements.
- Generating inspection documents for production phases
- Supplier Quality Assurance activities within the supply chain including: APQP, PPAP, Supplier assessment audits and surveillance.
- Working closely with purchasing, manufacturing, and design engineers to achieve parts that are cost effective, fit for purpose and to a given required quality standard.
- Implementing supplier improvement activities
- Ensuring good control of suppliers through product process
- Managing customer quality requirements that are to be cascaded down the supply chain.
- Monitoring and reporting Supplier status against plans for NPI as well as Production projects
Personal Specification of the Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Experience with PPAP
- Knowledge of ISO/AS quality system requirements
- Experience in Project based roles ideally.
Up to £45,000
Working Hours & Benefits:
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- 25 Days (Plus Days Holidays)
This role would suit someone who has experience working as a Supplier Quality Engineer.
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities!