£37000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Butler Ross have two excellent opportunities for Supplier Quality Engineers to join fast paced manufacturing/engineering company based in Cheltenham. They are world leaders in their sector and are looking to fill two roles which are the Supplier Quality Engineer and a Supply Development Engineer. Both roles are looking for the following experience and personal specification.
- Experience in coordinate and lead supplier investigations and disposition activities.
- Coordinating sample bookings, inspections, onsite supplier returns.
- A track record of working in a quality engineering role within a manufacturing or production environment.
- Experience in a supplier quality system.
- An understanding and appreciation for the manufacturing process, ideally within casting forging, machining, coating, pressing, fabrication, and electronics.
- Experience using various continuous improvement tools.
- Excellent communication skills, with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A methodological and analytical outlook.
- Proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Excellent supplier management skills.
- Commercial and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to develop and evolve in the role.
These roles are very familiar in terms of experience required but obviously have different functions and roles within the business, if you hold the above skills please do apply so we can discuss the two roles in more depth and see what you are more interested in.
Salary: Between £37,000 and £45,000 depending on experience.
This role will be well suited to an individual with experience in roles such as Supplier Quality, Supplier Quality Engineer, Supplier Development or Supplier Development Engineer.