£38480 - £38500 per annum
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to join an innovative global organisation based in Plymouth. The Supply Chain Analyst will be working closely with a number of departments to support the supply chain delivery across the Davenport site.
Specific Job Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst:
- To provide Planning analysis and support for all Planning activities throughout Supply Chain
- Conduct continuous improvements and planning projects
- To ensure appropriate operational Reports, KPIs and projects are in place for supply chain delivery
- Maintain and update analysis tool and support the necessary departments
- Communicate risks/opportunities
- Provide project support as required to the Head of Supply Chain
- Excellent communication, influencing and persuasion capabilities
Personal Specification of the Supply Chain Analyst:
- Experience in a Supply Chain role
- Highly analytical, motivated and determined individual
- Understanding of LEAN principles of operation and experience of delivering efficiency improvements
- Degree qualified or equivalent. - Formal training can be given
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload and work to deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team or on own initiative.
Salary: £30,000-£38.5k plus Benefits
This role offers Excellent opportunities for career progression and personal and professional development.
This position would suit someone with experience as a Supply Chain Analyst or Procurement Analyst