City of London, London
£40000 - £500000 per annum
Supply Chain Analyst
A fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a leading construction consultancy based in London with a salary up to £50,000. This Supply Chain position has been created due to business growth & recent successful bids. The Supply Chain Analyst will sit in the purchasing department, with excellent progression opportunities into a Supply Chain Manager position over the next few years.
Candidates will have previous experience within business analysis specifically within a procurement or supply chain capacity ideally.
Role responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst include:
The successful candidate will work within the team to assist on a variety of projects and programmes, providing support to the existing team while gaining experience and growing their skills to progress to the next level of their career.
The Supplier Market Management is a function that supports the entire project lifecycle. This is important from the initial project strategy development; to engaging and understanding the market's appetite for future opportunities and continues throughout the procurement by understanding how Tier 1 contractors will support and engage the extended supply chain. This is critical in project delivery, to ensure market risks and potential constraints are analysed, captured and communicated to all stakeholders with the aim of supporting and preventing risks from materialising which can impact the overarching projects delivery against time, quality and cost.
Person Specification of the Supply Chain Analyst:
- Degree qualified (min 2:1)
- Business and procurement knowledge highly desirable, but not necessary.
- Excellent data analytical skills with proven experience in collating, analysing and reviewing data
- Able to independently interpret data to construct a narrative
- Excellent communication skills including writing, editing and proofing reports
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Looking to build a career working on major (multi-billion pound) construction projects with a focus on supply chains.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative with excellent organisational, planning and proactive time management skills
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills
- Ambitious, confident and enthusiastic
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong IT skill including advanced Excel.
Up to £50k
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within purchasing, procurement, or supply chain as an analyst.