£35000 - £40000 per annum
A great opportunity for a dynamic supply chain professional to join a leading organisation as a Supply Chain Analyst. This role will be responsible for managing and analysing stock to ensure optimum inventory levels are maintained.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst;
- Identify and solve complex supply chain problems using data mining, analytics and business judgement.
- Drive standardisation in reporting capabilities utilising Power BI and other third-party applications.
- Analyse data on current and past delivery performance for errors.
- Create actionable plans to reduce errors and improve OTIF performance.
- Review and solve inventory team ideas around automation and reporting to speed up execution of work.
- Find opportunities to scope, design and implement new reporting to support the inventory business.
- Monitor accuracy of information coming in from the supplier and take corrective action if necessary.
- Drive automation and simplification of processes in line with the company philosophy.
Personal Specification for the Supply Chain Analyst;
- Degree qualified or equivalent would be preferred.
- Proven experience of Inventory & Supply Chain Management.
- Good working knowledge of MRP / ERP systems.
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced Excel.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
This role would suit you if you have held any of the following roles; Supply Chain Planner, Supply Planner, Supply Chain Controller, Production Planner, Production Controller, Materials Planner, Materials Controller or Inventory Controller.