£30000 - £35000 per annum
A great opportunity for a supply chain professional to join a Global organisation as a Supply Chain Analyst. This role will be responsible for the accuracy of the supply chain forecast and the analysis of the data that goes into the model.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst;
- Implement supply chain analytic tools for purchasing, planning and master scheduling
- Work with all levels of supply chain and other functions to develop and complete Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SI&OP)
- Develop and maintain an optimised supply inventory model to support customer requirements
- Review Forecasting accuracy
- Identify and communicate demand usage trends across platform
- Support and provide analysis for material spend and continuous improvements
- Work with Internal and External customers on supply chain solution shaping
Personal Specification for the Supply Chain Analyst;
- Degree qualified or equivalent would be preferred.
- Proven experience of Inventory & Supply Chain Management.
- Good working knowledge of MRP / ERP systems.
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, Macros, etc)
- Experience with basic SQL and BI would be preferable.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This role would suit you if you have held any of the following roles; Demand Planner, Supply Chain Planner, Supply Planner, Supply Chain Controller, Production Planner, Production Controller, Materials Planner, Materials Controller or Inventory Controller.