£23000 - £26000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a driven Supply Chain Coordinator to join a busy organisation on the South Coast.
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Coordinator;
- Manage the flow of materials whilst delivering on company objectives.
- Manage inventory and maintain optimum stock levels.
- Maintain accurate data entry and management.
- Provide suppliers with accurate information and provide timely updates.
- Proactively manage supplier performance.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support team projects.
Personal Specification of the Supply Chain Coordinator;
- Proven Supply Chain experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Driven and flexible attitude.
- Enthusiastic and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
This role would also suit you if you have held a role within Customer Service, Supply Chain, Logistics, Shipping, Import or Export.