£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Butler Ross are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join a leading manufacturing company based in Wolverhampton, this role is a brand new position within the company due to increased growth. This role will be responsible for identifying and leading improvements with the supply chain, setting up policies and procedures to aid the growth and development of the company over the coming years.
This is a vital role within the company, and they would like this person to be based in office and help drive change from the inside out.
This is a really interesting position that will allow the candidate to make a real mark on the supply chain function and then also has the potential to group into a larger group function in the next year years.
Duties of the Supply Chain Manager
- Development of existing supplier base, identifying supplier issues and sourcing potential new supplier who may offer a better or improved service.
- Ensuring synergies across the company and the larger group of companies, driving improvements, and enabling change.
- Plan, develop and implement a new and improved supply chain strategy.
- Ensuring supply chain processes meet internal standards and legal requirements.
- Leading stock control and valuation processes.
- Establish and robust procurement and supply chain function to enable growth and setting up best practice policies and procedures.
Previous Experience for the Supply Chain Manager
- At least 5 years Supply Chain and Procurement experience in a manufacturing company.
- Ideally this person would have played a leading role in improve and building a robust supply chain.
- Experience working in a SME environment and understand how this impacts the supply chain.
- Being a pragmatic leader with a natural ability to drive change.
- Strong commercial acumen with great attention to detail.
- Excellent supplier management and stakeholder management skills.
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Location: Wolverhampton based 100% in office with an early finish on a Friday.
This role would be well suited to a Supply Chain Lead, Supply Chain Manager, Procurement Manager, Purchasing Manager, Operations Manager, Procurement Lead, Purchasing Lead, Materials Lead or Materials Manager.