£30000 - £32000 per annum + + Bonus
An excellent opportunity for a dynamic supply chain professional to join a busy organisation as a Supply Chain Planner.
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Planner;
- Plan and monitor the end-to-end supply chain from third party manufacturers and suppliers through to release to sales in UK and International markets.
- Optimise the use of SAP, through the maintenance and review of planning parameters.
- Negotiate with suppliers' inventory management related parameters; safety stocks, minimum order quantities and lead times as required.
- Manage new product introductions, packaging changes and customer demands ensuring volumes and requirements are communicated across the business.
- Produce regular KPI reporting across multiple supply chain metrics, including supplier performance and inventory holding.
- Produce further analysis as required to identify operational issues.
- Perform root cause analysis routinely to identify improvements across all aspects of Supply Planning.
- Own Supply chain processes, document and maintain SOP's constantly identifying and implementing areas of improvement.
- Manage the movement, receipt and reconciliation of stock.
Personal Specification of the Supply Chain Planner;
- Degree qualified / Professional qualifications or equivalent.
- Supply Chain Planning experience.
- Proven Supplier facing experience.
- Experience within a Fast-Paced environment.
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
This role would be suitable for you if you have held any of the following roles; Supply Chain Controller, Supply Planner, Supply Chain Planner, Supply Chain Coordinator.