Up to £20000 per annum
Supply Chain Planner
I have an opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join a growing manufacturing company near Tamworth. The role would be working in a busy Supply Chain Team managing stock flow within the business and would be ideal for someone with experience within a Supply Chain and Stock/Inventory environment who wants to develop their career in this area.
This role would be best suited to a Supply Chain Administrator, Procurement & Supply Chain Graduate, Purchasing Administrator, Stock Controller, Supply Chain Administrator, Inventory Planner, Inventory Coordinator, Supply Chain Planner or a Supply Chain Coordinator
Key Duties for this role include:
- Ordering and monitoring stock levels
- Expediting stock to meet order requirements
- Working closely with suppliers, to understand any potential delivery and timing issues.
- Ascertaining stock availability
- Updating the system with stock arrival times and dates
- Managing shipping methods and chasing relevant documentation
- Creating reports for management and suppliers
- Experience in a Supply Chain environment
- Analytical, with high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
Up to £20,000
Supply Chain Administrator, Procurement & Supply Chain Graduate, Purchasing Administrator, Stock Controller, Supply Chain Administrator, Inventory Planner, Inventory Coordinator, Supply Chain Planner or a Supply Chain Coordinator
Should you not hear anything from us regarding your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful! Please don't get disheartened and please keep checking the Butler Ross website for any other opportunities. All our live jobs are listed on our website.