Up to £24000.00 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join a leading organic, ethical and sustainable FMCG Food company based in Andover, salary up to £24k.
This role is a FTC Maternity contract (14 months) and will be on permanent early shifts with working hours of 5.30am- 1.30pm Sunday - Thursday.
Candidates must have previous procurement experience in a Supply Chain Planner role.
Role responsibilities of the Supply Chain Planner Include:
- Working with cross functional teams to maintain stock accuracy.
- Promote effective communication between Supply Chain, Buying and Production to influence smooth running of the operation.
- Analyse data to identify any gaps or overstocks through daily and weekly stock plans, working with the rest of the Supply Chain team to make changes and secure delivery as requested.
- Work to optimise and improve existing processes, making best use of systems and looking for new, efficient ways of working.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with all suppliers and other team members.
Person Specification of the Supply Chain Planner Include:
- Analytical, logical, numerate and process driven.
- An excellent communicator with an ability to influence others.
- Computer literate, particularly with MS Office applications.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Flexible attitude and ability to deal positively with changing priorities.
- Experience in Supply Chain Planning in a Food Retail or Food Manufacturing environment desirable.
Salary Up to £24k
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role a supply chain planner, or have experience in stock control and supplier management.