Up to £35k
An excellent opportunity for a dynamic supply chain professional to join a leading organisation as a Supply Planner. This position will work within the Supply Chain team, to manage the order placement process and effectively manage the supply process.
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Planner;
- Support the Planning Manager to improve forecast accuracy.
- Understand the inventory parameters and settings which drive purchase order requirements.
- Manage the purchase order process including;
- Placement of orders in line with forecast.
- Ensure lead-times are adhered to
- Expedite purchase orders
- Manage and maintain SAP product master data.
- Measure and report variances in supplier performance.
- Work collaboratively with other business areas to support the introduction of new products.
Personal Specification of the Supply Planner;
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Supply Chain / Inventory Management experience.
- Experience within a Manufacturing or Distribution environment.
- Good working knowledge of SAP/ MRP.
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Team player, focussed on total company delivery.
This role would be suitable for you if you have held any of the following roles; Supply Chain Planner, Supply Planner, Demand Planner, Supply Chain Customer Service Coordinator or Supply Chain Analyst.