£70000 - £72000 per annum
A brilliant opportunity for a confident and experienced Tendering Manager to join the tendering and contracts team within a leading manufacturing business based in Loughborough. The role is offered at a salary of up to £72,000 for an initial 12-month contract and is on a hybrid working basis.
The successful candidate will be experienced with designing and implementing tender processes and will have held a role such as Tendering Manager or equivalent in their recent career, within in a manufacturing or engineering environment or similar.
Role responsibilities of the Tendering Manager:
- Designing and implementing tendering procedures
- Mobilising bid projects end to end
- Overseeing a small team of 10
- Ensuring best practice is used within tendering and contracts
- Working as part of the wider business and developing effective professional interdepartmental relationships
Personal specification of the Tendering Manager:
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Level-headed with the ability to work well in pressurised environments
- Dedicated to providing quality work and delivering attention to detail
- Good commercial awareness
- Strong IT skills including MS Office and other packages
If this role looks of interest to you and you meet the above specification, I would love to hear from you so please do apply or contact me with any questions.