Up to £52000 per annum
UK Customs & Trade Compliance Specialist - 12 Month FTC
Butler Ross have a great opportunity for a Customs specialist to join a Manufacturing company in Gloucestershire. This role will be future planning and researching new Custom and Trade compliance rules after Brexit and ensuring the other UK sites are adhering to Custom Compliance laws.
This role can also be based in Warwick.
This role will be best suited to someone who has worked in Trade Compliance, Custom Compliance or Import and Export Compliance Management role.
Key Responsibilities of the UK Customs & Trade Compliance Specialist:
- Process applications to Customs for authorisation and approval.
- Be responsible for Customs Procedures.
- Train others on Customs processes and procedures, and guide other teams in new procedures (after Brexit)
- Audit customs activity and preferential origin documentation and processes.
- Audit Import and export custom declarations
- Approve changes made my Broker service providers.
Personal Specification of the UK Customs a& Trade Compliance Specialist:
- Customs and International Trade experience (3 years +)
- Understanding of Trade Laws, Procedures and Regulations.
- Experience with Customs and trade compliance with UK and International laws and regulations
- Experience working with a Customs Brokers, Freight Forwarders or an International Manufacturing and Trading company is preferred.
Up to £52,000 (12 Month FTC)
Working Hours & Benefits:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
This role would suit anyone in Trade Compliance, Custom Compliance or Import and Export Compliance Management role.
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don't get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities!