10 months ago
An excellent opportunity for a Logistics and Warehouse Manager to join an established and reputable manufacturing business. This Logistics position is based in the head office outside of Southampton offering an extremely competitive salary.
Candidates will have previous experience within Logistics or Warehouse Management, with strong management skills and system implementation.
Key Responsibilities for the Warehouse and Logistics Manager;
- Management of continuous improvement focus, and responsible for change management.
- Direct Line management of a team, with a total of over 80 employees'.
- Control of Inventory levels, done so by conducting physical counts as well as reconciling data storage system.
- Implementation and developing a management system.
- Planning of both delivery and despatch from the Warehouse.
Person Specification of the Warehouse and Logistics Manager:
- Previous experience of line management of 50+
- Implementation of a new management system inhouse
- Experienced in Operations Management
- Previous experience within a distribution company would be highly beneficial
- Driven and motivated individual with a desire to succeed
This role would suit a Warehouse Manager, Logistics Manager, Logistics Director, Warehouse Director, Operations Manager, Supply Chain Manager.