Up to £33000.00 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to join a leading, Manufacturing company based in Poole, salary up to £33k.
This is a permanent, Night Shift position
Hours 3pm - 6am
Candidates must have previous procurement experience in a Warehouse role, with direct reports
Role responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager Include:
- Ensure Health and Safety rules and policies are followed and adhered to at all times.
- Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping ensuring 5S principles are standard practice.
- Ensure all warehouse staff carry out their duties in line with Policies, ISO procedures and approved training guides.
- Review and implement processes to ensure that lean operational practice are employed and encourage a culture of CIP.
- Responsible for the supervision, management and development of warehouse team.
- Produce and implement resource plans ensuring staffing levels are aligned with the plan / demand and budget to meet SLA's and delivery of projects within the agreed time frames.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and performance management of your team.
- Understand (Expert) computer system to allow the accurate and efficient processing of all tasks.
- Ensure all machinery (MHE), equipment and vehicles are fit for purpose, service contracts are in place and preventative maintenance and repairs are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure the QC checks at receipting and despatch are carried out to the highest level of accuracy and records stored in line with ISO procedures.
- Ensure all relevant procedures, toolbox talks and training guides are signed by staff before carrying out the associated activity.
- To ensure that van drivers operate in accordance to the FORS standard eg: hours, driving standards etc. (Relevant to Warehouse Manager of Goods Out).
- To ensure that FORS e-learning is completed and kept up to date. (Relevant to Warehouse Manager of Goods Out).
- Oversee the use of the vehicle routing system and proof of deliveries, through Springboard - the online routing system. (Relevant to Warehouse Manager of Goods Out).
- Manage open sales orders and provide transparency and information as to why sales orders have not been despatched.
- Monitor and maintain internal use product stock levels (Packaging, labels, paper etc.) for the operation.
- Provision of management reports, KPI's and detailed data views and analysis.
- Support in the preparation and implementation procedures, training guides and tool box talks.
- Ensure all essential tasks ("A") assigned to you are completed daily, weekly and monthly as required.
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Person Specification of the Warehouse Manager Include:
- Dynamic, self-driven, results oriented with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong Leadership capabilities with an extensive knowledge of Warehouse
- Preferred, a minimum of three years warehouse/operations, supervisory / management experience within a fast-moving environment with a focus on customer satisfaction.
This role will be well suited to you if you have held a role within Warehouse Management or a Supervisor position