£40000 - £45000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Inventory & Logistics professional to join a leading manufacturing organisation as a Warehouse Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager;
- Operational running of the warehouse.
- Ensure the correct storage, accurate record keeping and appropriate handling to avoid stock discrepancies, losses and damage.
- Manage stocktaking in the warehouse including cycle counting and reporting.
- Development and implementation of projects to improve warehouse performance.
- Measure performance by producing regular reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Workplace health and safety standards of the warehouse.
- Ensure that all staff are adequately trained.
- Ensure all relevant H&S regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Recruitment and training of staff.
- Implement policies, procedures and objectives for the team.
- Effective coordination and utilisation of resources to meet the demands of the business.
- Create and maintain a positive, productive and safe working environment.
Personal Specification of the Warehouse Manager
- Experience as a Warehouse Manager is essential.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
Strong Leadership skills.
- Good working knowledge of ERP / MRP systems.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
This role would suit a candidate who has held any of the following positions; Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Logistics Manager, Logistics Team Leader, Supply Chain Manager.