£35000 - £40000 per annum
An excellent opportunity for an Warehouse Manager with a background in the Manufacturing industry, working for a rapidly growing company based in Waterlooville, paying up to £40k. Range of shifts available.
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager:
- Effective management and planning of all resources
- Working closely with Materials, Technicians, Operators and compliance
- Direct Management ensuring delivery is too meet customer OTIF
- Maintain and improve quality standards
- Management of a team, working closely with Manufacturing Director and HR working on any issues, training and temporary staff planning.
Personal Specification of the Warehouse Manager:
- Management experience in a Warehouse environment
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Proven experience on improving customer OTIF
- Experienced in managing and implementing KPI's
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
This role would also suit you if you have held a role as a Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Site Lead, Manufacturing Manager, Mould Manager