Our specialist contract recruitment team work in partnership with you to support with a range of temporary or fixed-term requirements.
We regularly communicate with our clients to ensure that we keep them updated with candidates who are immediately available or interested in shorter term assignments. This is essential to ensure that we can react efficiently and effectively to our customers recruitment or employment needs.
The benefits of working on a temporary or fixed-term contract basis include:
- Flexibility meaning you are in control of your career. It’s far easier to take career breaks and fit your job around your life.
- You will learn new skills. Different companies use different techniques, tools and systems. By spending time in temporary roles you can learn new skills and see how different companies operate making you far more employable and enhancing your CV.
- Often breaking into new sectors or positions can be difficult but undertaking assignments on a temporary basis helps to build experience and get a foot in the door.
- Temporary assignments allow you to take more time out for yourself. A recent survey has shown that more UK workers than ever are suffering with work related stress. Temporary roles can help you gain some perspective.
- It is important to remember that as a temporary employee you will still be entitled to benefits such as holiday allowance, pension contributions and regular pay as well as the same working conditions and benefits as your permanent colleagues.
We recruit all levels of temporary roles from directors through to managers and operational staff.