Our specialist interim recruitment team will work in partnership with you to offer a range of short term, long term or project based interim assignments.
We look to build strong relationships with our interim candidates, so we consistently know where you are on assignment and can manage your availability ready for the next assignment. This allows us to work to extremely short timescales to efficiently fulfil your interim placement needs.
The benefits of being an interim include:
- More flexibility. Working as an interim does offer you the flexibility to pick and choose when you work, giving you the opportunity to pursue other interests or simply take time out to recharge between assignments.
- Enhanced remuneration. As an interim you should expect to be remunerated better than in the equivalent permanent role.
- Variety. This is often the number one reason given as to why working as an interim is enjoyable. Over the course of a year you may have a couple of assignments with different companies, which helps keep work fresh and interesting.
- Experience. Working as an interim is a great way to rapidly enhance your experience. Through regularly working in a variety of different companies, you'll be continually exposed to different working practices, constantly learning new and different approaches, and you're also likely to meet some great people along the way.
- Focus. As a professional interim you will be engaged to meet a specific need and once this has been satisfied you'll move on to your next assignment. Interims tend to be able to avoid the politics that come with a permanent role and enjoy having the sole focus on delivering results.
We support all levels of interim professionals from directors through to managers and operational staff.