Hastings, East Sussex
over 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity for an Assistant Buyer to join an established Manufacturing business. The role will be based in Hastings, East Sussex.
Key Responsibilities of Assistant Buyer:
- Create and maintain purchase orders, production orders and sales orders.
- Work closely with suppliers to update purchase orders
- Create and issue debt memos, to return products
- Purchasing of products in line with companies requirements
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within Procurement or Supply Chain environment
- Computer Literacy
- A confident mental attitude
This role would suit a Purchasing Administrator, junior buyer, procurement administrator, supply chain administrator.