Up to £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Procurement professional to join a leading organisation as a Buyer, responsible for purchasing raw materials for production.
Key Responsibilities of Technical Buyer:
- Working closely with engineering staff to procure components and related parts.
- Raise orders, monitor and chase suppliers.
- Supply relationships internally and externally to improve cost, quality and supply.
- Working to very strict and tight deadlines to been schedule.
- Generate progress via live reports.
- Experience of reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Understanding of Manufacturing process.
- Understanding of inspection and test methods related to welded components.
- MRP/ERP System experience
- High level of Excel.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
This role would suit a candidate with experience in the following roles; Buyer, Junior Buyer, Technical Buyer, Purchasing, Commodity Buyer.