£25000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity for a Buyer to join a growing business, specialising within Manufacturing - This role is brand new due to company growth, based in Portsmouth and offers excellent progression.
Responsibilities for the Buyer:
- Working closely with engineering staff to procure components and related parts.
- Raise orders, monitoring and progressing purchase orders.
- Supply relationships internally and externally to improve cost, quality and supply.
- Working to very strict and tight deadlines to been schedule.
- Generate progress via live reports.
- Monitor target costs against proposal costs
- Experience within electronics manufacturing environment
- Understanding of Manufacturing process.
- Understanding of procurement regulations.
- High level of Excel.
- MRP/ERP System experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
This role would suit a candidate with experience in the following roles; Buyer, Junior Buyer, Technical Buyer, Purchasing, Commodity Buyer.