£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
A brilliant opportunity for an adaptable and confident Buyer to join the Purchasing and Supply Chain team within a manufacturing business based in Coventry. This role is offered at a salary of up to £36,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate for this role will have experience within a purchasing or procurement team as a Buyer in a manufacturing or FMCG environment.
Role responsibilities of a Buyer:
- Building on existing, and developing new supplier relationships
- Supplier performance management
- Planning and controlling stock levels
- Using the ERP system to manage supply chains and ensure a smooth flow of goods
- Purchasing materials and services and expediting
Personal specification of a Buyer:
- A great communicator at all levels
- Versatile and adaptable to changing circumstances
- Able to build strong professional relationships
- Enthusiastic and driven in all aspects of work
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
This position will be suited to you if you have held a role within a purchasing or procurement team as a: Junior Buyer, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Lead Buyer, Procurement Coordinator, Purchasing Coordinator, Category Buyer, Category Specialist, Category Manager, Commodity Buyer, Commodity Specialist or Commodity Manager.