Up to £30000.00 per annum
Butler Ross is working with a manufacturing client working in the automotive market. We are currently looking to place a Buyer on a permanent basis.
As the Buyer you will be responsible for
- Purchasing mechanical components, systems, parts to support manufacturing operations
- To negotiate cost and lead time reductions with suppliersTrack on time delivery to avoid material shortages and premium freight costs
- Responsible for Quality, Cost and Delivery from suppliers, as well as managing returns to supplier with correct process controlsMaintain and develop relationships with existing and new supplier
- Support Supply Chain Management in strategic buying activities
You must have the following skills and experience
- Good purchasing / buying experience, ideally in a fabrication and manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Sage system knowledge an advantage
- CIPS qualification or working towards CIPS an advantage
Should you not hear anything from us regarding your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful. Please don't get disheartened and please keep checking the Butler Ross website for any other opportunities. All our live jobs are listed on our website.