£30000 - £35000 per annum
An excellent opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious Buyer to join this established procurement team within a world-leading manufacturing business based in East Staffordshire. With a salary of up to £35,000, this opportunity is ideal for a recent graduate interested in a procurement career path, or a professional Buyer with the ambition to further their growth in purchasing.
Candidates with previous relevant work as a Buyer, Procurement Coordinator or similar will ideally have worked in a fast-paced manufacturing or engineering environment.
Role responsibilities of the Buyer:
- Ensuring delivery of the materials procurement strategy
- Market analysis and commercial awareness
- Managing supplier performance and ensuring the successful execution of projects
- Forging new stakeholder relationships and developing on existing partnerships
- Working closely alongside adjacent departments to ensure the procurement and supply chain functions run smoothly
Personal specification of the Buyer:
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced environment
- Is able to identify issues and think quickly to create alternative solutions
- Is a confident communicator at all levels
- Wants to continually develop themselves personally and professionally
- Is accountable and enjoys working within a team
The position will be suited to you if you have held a role within a fast paced manufacturing or engineering environment as a: Buyer, Procurement Coordinator, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Coordinator, Purchasing Specialist or similar.
If this role looks of interest to you and you meet the above specification, I would love to hear from you so please do apply or contact me with any questions.