£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Buyer role within a fantastic manufacturing organisation who are looking for a experienced Junior Buyer or Buyer to come and join their growing team, the offices are based just outside of Oxford in Bicester and will be working on numerous cutting edge projects and playing a important role in this growing company.
Duties of the Buyer
- Issuing RFI's, creating purchase orders, following up on orders and delivery dates, expediting when required.
- Providing excellent customer service to key internal and external departments.
- Supporting the overall procurement and supply chain departments.
- While this role will be covering all goods it will have more autonomy with indirect categories such as equipment and supplies.
- Keeping the vendors on the system clean and clear, including the addition of new vendors, sending NDAs and keeping all documents up to date.
- Dealing with account queries on any supplier invoices.
- Keeping a level-head while working in a fast paced environment with a high number of SKUs.
Experience Required of the Buyer
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in Automotive or Aerospace industry.
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Adaptable, open to change and always thinks creatively.
- Highly organised with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ideally experience using ERP or similar systems.
Salary: This role will be between £30,000 and £35,000.
This role will be well suited to a Buyer, Junior Buyer, Senior Buyer, Assistant Category Manager, Purchasing Specialist