Up to £49860.00 per annum
Category Manager - Facilities Management
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Category Manager specialising in Facilities Management to join this fantastic public sector organisation based in Oxford. You will be responsible for supporting both local government organisations and the wider public sector across Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Category and will be responsible for the delivery of key procurement and contract management activities in relation to Facilities Management.
Main responsibilities of the Category Manager - Facilities Management
- To form part of both councils joint procurement and contract management function and deliver products and services within Facilities Management.
- Managing supplier negotiations and ensuring value for money deals are obtained
- Ensuring that all policies are strictly followed throughout the procurement process and that all procurement is carried out in an ethical and EU compliant manner
- To drive the delivery of procurement for Facilities Management spend across both councils
- Be responsible for the line management of category officers, assistant procurement and contract management officers.
- To build and promote relationships, relating to Facilities Management, their suppliers which represent value for money.
Skills & Experience required of the Category Manager - Facilities Management
- Degree or equivalent CIPS qualification
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Demonstrate experience at delivering savings to an organisation through effective category management
- Must have in depth OJEU legislation expertise
- Experience leading the full cradle to grave procurement process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Ability to analyse contracts and manage contracts at all levels
- Experience within Facilities Management as a category
Salary up to £50,000
This role would be perfect for a category manager or senior category officer or procurement manager or sourcing manager or purchasing manager or senior buyer all with experience within Facilities Management as a category.
If you do not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.