Up to £48000.00 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for Butler Ross to support a client that we work with regularly in Basingstoke. This position is for a Category Manager for indirect procurement and could cover HR, FM and Professional Services). They will lead and manage the category requirements to identify and deliver best value solutions for stakeholders as well as to actively support the value for money agenda.
Main responsibilities of the Category Manager
- Take responsibility for cost reduction plans
- Create category strategies for HR, FM and Professional Services and the sub categories
- Contribute to the management and development of procurement policy
- Enforce effective category management
- Review and update the current contracts and analyse risks
- Evaluate supplier performance and draw up reports
- Identifying trends in the market and working with suppliers and stakeholders to create solutions which will ultimately lead to further successes within the business
Skills & Experience required of the Category Manager
- Experience in a procurement and supply chain role
- Working knowledge of indirect procurement
- Knowledge of complex contract management
- Ability to drive the team to achieve
This role would be perfect for a Buyer, Senior Buyer or Category Manager who is looking to progress their career.