Up to £35000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Clinical Category Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Buyer or Category Buyer to join this public sector organisation based in Dorset who are looking for a Category Manager who has experience in clinical purchasing, contracts management and supplier relationship management with key stakeholders and external suppliers. The purpose of the Category Manager is to take responsibility for all 3rd party spend within the clinical product. You will report to the Senior Category Manager and undertake specialist market sourcing, complex commercial contracting and supplier management for a range of products and services.
Main responsibilities of the Clinical Category Manager
- Support Senior Category Managers with undertaking specialist market sourcing, commercial contract and supplier management for a range of products and services
- Create and deliver category and sourcing strategies across clinical products and services
- Take responsibility for all 3rd party spend for the clinical category
- Builds and maintains effective stakeholder relationships using a business partnering approach leading and influencing the adoption of procurement and category strategy through the trust
Skills & Experience required of the Clinical Category Manager
- Demonstrate previous experience in a procurement or category role with at least 3 year's experience
- Previous experience within a clinical based role
- Knowledge of EU & UK Public procurement legislation
- Experience in negotiating and closing complex contract deals delivering measurable savings
Salary up to £35,000
This role would be perfect for a buyer or senior buyer or sourcing specialist or procurement specialist or procurement officer or category manager or category buyer.