£45000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An innovative opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to join a reputable organisation based in West London. This procurement role has arisen due to business growth and recent acquisitions. This role will be responsible for the success of major infrastructure projects, and so requires a candidate with extensive construction/facilities management (hard FM) experience.
Candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement, at Contract Officer, Contract Specialist, Contract Manager, Commercial Manager, Category Manager or Procurement Manager level and be keen to progress in their career.
Role responsibilities of the Commercial Manager include:
- Developing the construction procurement strategy for the business
- Overall contract management responsibility for the organisation
- Implementation of sourcing strategy for the
Person Specification of the Commercial Manager role:
- Excellent supplier relationship management skills
- Extensive contract management experience
- Qualifications: MCIPS, MRICS, APM or CEng
- Extensive working knowledge of NEC contracts
- Excellent project management skills