£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join a defence services organisation. This position is based in Liss, Hampshire operating a hybrid working model. This role is offering a salary of circa £55,000 depending on your skills and experience.
The successful candidate will have strong experience working as a commercial professional with demonstrable experience within construction.
Role responsibilities of the Commercial Manager:
- Support the supply chain management processes and services ensuring that the supply chain is fit for purpose and contract delivery
- Support the implementation and management of framework contracts through establishing appropriate contracts and monitoring performance
- Supporting the risk management process including managing the regional risk register and managing appropriate actions
- Provide commercial advice, guidance and support to the Regional Operations Manager, driving good commercial practice within the region.
Person specification of the Commercial Manager:
- Knowledge of quantity surveying theories and techniques
- Knowledge of cost management processes in the construction / facilities management environment
- Knowledge of NEC forms of contract and basic understanding of contract and common law
- Knowledge of health and safety laws
- A competitive salary of circa £55,000 depending on experience
- Generous car allowance
- Flexible hybrid working
This role will be well suited to you if you have previously had a role within purchasing or procurement as a Commercial Manager, commercial officer, senior commercial officer, quantity surveyor or assistant quantity surveyor.