Chichester, West Sussex
Up to £52000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Contract and Supplier Relationship Manager
Salary up to £52,236 + Benefits
Location: Chichester with some flexibility to work in other parts of the County such as Horsham or Worthing
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager with the ability to build key relationships and achieve fantastic results from key contract and supplier management?
If so, this opportunity would be great for you. I am working with a public-sector organisation based in Chichester who are going through a transformation change and looking to recruit a Contract and Supplier Relationship Manager to join the Procurement Team.
Main responsibilities of the Contract and Supplier Relationship Manager;
- Providing key management of contracts whilst implementing best practice across the specific categories.
- Achieve the best from contract outcomes within budget and improve supplier performance whilst engaging positively with all stakeholders
- Review existing contracts and ensure value for money at all times
- Engage with Stakeholders to develop business cases in order to revaluate contract agreements and review the market when decisions are taken to re-tender.
- Ensure requirements are met with regards to compliance and monitor key audit controls
- Develop and maintain key working relationships with clients, suppliers and key stakeholders
- Provide reports and Information in relation to performance on Contracts, analyse data and present back to senior management.
- Take ownership of budgets and be responsible for project spend
- Ensure best practice and remain up to date with all policies and procedures
Skills & Experience required of the Contract and Supplier Relationship Manager
- MCIPS qualified or studying towards your MCIPS
- Strong stakeholder management skills, demonstrating ability to engage with stakeholders at multi levels
- Demonstrate experience of delivery total cost of ownership savings
- Knowledge and experience of EU procurement processes, using government procurement frameworks
This role would be perfect for a Supplier Relationship Manager, Contracts Manager, Sub Contracts Manager, Commercial Manager or Procurement Manager looking to specialise within the Contracts side.
Should you not hear anything from us regarding your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful! Please don't get disheartened and please keep checking the Butler Ross website for any other opportunities. All our live jobs are listed on our website.