Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £45500 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 2 years ago
Contracts Manager , Birmingham
Up to £45,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a major organisation in central Birmingham (close to the train station). This Contract Manager position has been created due to continued growth within the business and will offer excellent progression opportunities.
Due to the nature of the role prior experience with NEC3 contracts is desirable as the successful candidate will be responsible for providing key support to the Senior Contract Managers.
Role responsibilities of the Contracts Manager will include:
- Providing support to the Senior Contracts Managers in administration of all contracts within the portfolio
- Assist in the drafting of contract changes
- Support the process of change requests through the organisations governance structure.
- Capture the contract risk registers ensuring early warning is detected.
- Liaise with Stakeholders with respect to contract matters relating to spend and performance reporting
- Contribute to the development of key performance indicators during procurement phase
- Administer contracts
- Assist in ensuring value for money at each stage of the contract
Person Specification of the Contracts Manager:
- Knowledge of contract administration of contracts
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate Strong Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of EU and UK Procurement legislation is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly, high performing, corporate services procurement team in a modern office environment with excellent benefits and the potential for sponsored CIPS study
This role will suit candidates who have held positions such as: Contracts Manager, Sub Contracts Manager, Contracts Officer, Commercial Officer or Commercial Manager.