£40000 - £70000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
#1520 Head of Contract Management
A local authority in Central London are looking for a Head of Contract Management. This role will be focusing on their Facilities Management Contracts. This procurement opportunity has been created due to business growth and recent acquisitions. The council are looking for an ambitious, innovative and confident individual to manage these challenging contracts and build superb relationships with internal and external stakeholders. For this position, it is essential that you have extensive procurement experience within category management and contract management.
Candidates will have previous experience within purchasing or procurement, at Contract Officer, Contract Specialist, Contract Manager, Category Manager or Procurement Manager level and be keen to progress in their career.
Role responsibilities of the Head of Contract Management include:
- Extensive working knowledge of NEC/JCT contracts
- Extensive experience within contract management, and ideally within corporate contracts/facilities management
- Introduce collaborative working across the council
- Experience procuring high value service contracts
- Thorough knowledge of public sector procurement (OJEU) and frameworks
Person Specification of the Head of Contract Management role:
- MCIPS or equivalent qualification
- Team management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of EU Procurement rules