£45000 - £60000 per annum + company car, bonus.
8 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Head of Supply Chain to join a world leading manufacturing business based near Eastleigh with an excellent salary up to £60,000 + rewarding bonus and benefits. The Procurement position has been created due to business growth and recent acquisitions. The Head of Supply will be reporting into the CFO and management of a small team.
Candidates will have previous experience within Supply Chain or Procurement and must come from a Manufacturing background due to the nature of the business.
Role responsibilities of the Head of Supply Chain include:
- Develop an efficient supplier base, which supports growth of the business.
- Ensuring suppliers meeting demands of fast paced business, on time, quality cost and flexibility.
- Implementation and deployment of new business ERP Systems.
- Supply Relationship management, working with existing and identification of new suppliers.
- Contract negotiation ensuring all are set to business needs
- Management of small Procurement team.
- Work closely with engineers, stores, sales and productions developing effective business process.
Person Specification for the Head of Supply Chain
- Previous experience working within Supply Chain for a fast-paced Manufacturing company.
- Knowledge and implementation experience of ERP Systems
- Commercial and strategic experience, whilst strong analytical capabilities.
- Lead Manufacturing & Six Sigma experience.
- Confident in own technical knowledge.
Up to £60k + excellent bonus + company car
This role would suit you if you have previous experience working within Manufacturing as a Supply Chain Manager, Head of Supply Chain, Head of Procurement, Procurement Manager.