A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join a leading manufacturing organisation as a Head of Supply Chain.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Supply Chain:
- Define and manage category plans for main purchased items.
- Align Supply Management strategy to support company business plan and the regional strategy for Europe.
- Develop strategic relationships with supply base
- Review, draft and negotiate procurement, supply and stock agreements.
- Develop vendor KPIs, and continually evaluate best possible cost, quality, delivery and overall reliability.
- Manage key department KPIs
- Continually review purchasing models to ensure optimisation.
- Develop an optimum production scheduling process
- Ensure that the Supply Chain department is fully involved and taking responsibility within in the NPD process.
- Continuously review best options for make vs buy scenarios including parts and warehousing opportunities.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth running of all aspects of the warehouse function including service levels to manufacturing.
- Lead and develop direct reports.
Personal Specification of the Head of Supply Chain:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications would be an advantage.
- Proven End-to-End Supply Chain Management experience.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Good working knowledge of ERP / MRP systems.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
This role would suit a candidate who has held any of the following positions; Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Director, Operations Manager, Operations Director.